Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 7, 2011

the mole fairy

My mom has a mole that never to gets old to flick. And when I was about 5, we went to the the doctor to get it looked at. I wanted to keep the mole so bad, I kept asking and asking and asking if I could keep it. Well, we went into to the littler waiting room to wait some more (god bless jerry seinfeld) and the doctors finally came in to check it out. They poked "flicked" and pushed, and near the end I asked if I could keep it, but said no. To this day, I am still so mad at them. THEY DID NOT EVEN TAKE IT OFF!!!!!! What is up with society these days? Then when we left I asked if I could have the mole one more time. My mom asked me why, and I responded, "I want to put it under my pillow for the mole fairy"... I'm so weird...

2 comments:

  1. EEEWWWW the Mole Fairy. Now there's a person who I bet is jealous didn't get the Tooth Fairy's job.

    ReplyDelete