Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shorter

I like to explore nature out in Shorter. Today I found a dead giant salamander and for like 2 hours used it as an action figure with an alive turtle. It had a red speckled belly and a black speckled back. Toby, the boxer with a humongus head, kept trying to eat it. Finally I got bored and threw it into flaming kiln. I watched it's skin boil and ooze. Finally it looked like a raisin. Then I moved on to "Teddy" the turtle. We both dozed off on the hammock waking up to the smell of Bo-Rounds. More people were here. I played with Toby for a while, then sat down to take a break. After that I went to wash my hands and completed a pointles world record. Holding 12 inchworms in one hand. Then I walked around for a few more mintes and then sat down with Teddy. Then I saw my nature raisin and went inside to wash up. I said my goodbye's and later's then left seeing the death forest. (bamboo really but the baby coming up are so spiky you could die.) I love Shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment