Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mcdonald's Chicken Mcnuggets

Don't get me wrong or anything, I eat McDonald's and like it. But the food there has ingredients of mysteries that I am here to reveal, and some gross things people have found in their meals. The food I'll be dishing today is McDonald's famous Chicken Mcnuggets. Did you know that McDonald's uses the same ingredient in the Mcnuggets as Silly Putty and Flarp? Well, if you didn't, now you do. Once, while in a McDonald's restaurant a man found a fried dismembered chicken head. Won't surprise me if you find chicken excrement in your next happy meal burger that the "cooks" are trying to pass off as meat. I say that only because after seeing that fried dismembered head, I think that they don't check what goes in and out of the fryer. Also, before this lovely chat ends, I must tell you about the Ronald McDonald oath. If you didn't already know this, Ronald isn't real. He gets paid to be who he is and the current Ronald probably isn't the same Ronald as last January. There is a special oath that Ronald takes and it makes him swear that he will never, it doesn't matter who, tell anybody that he is Ronald McDonald. So watch out readers! Your best friend could be Mr.McDonald!

1 comment:

  1. All of this is true my friends. As a blogger, I feel obligated to tell the truth. And plus, I'd feel super guilty if I lied.

    ReplyDelete