Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 3, 2012

The top 5 most annoying/hated celebrities and why in Skip's point of view

#1: Ronald McDonald. Why: he hops around all smiley and happy and pretends to help and love kids, but the Ronny from last month probably isn't the Ronny this month and the only reason he pretends to smile and hop is because he gets paid.

#2: Ernie; Bernie's brother from Sesame Street. Why: He never listens to anything anybody says because he's too glum and he hates his brother secretly and the only person who likes him is his pigeon, and I don't even think the pigeon likes him that much.

#3: Elmo's fish. Why: She's boring and never does anything or says anything. No aces in my book.

#4: Kim Kardashian. Why: She's spoiled, rich, can't stay with a man for more that 5 hours and her accent is really annoying to me.

#5: Shirley Temple. Why: She's really happy, is a lollipop girl, wears way too much dresses and pink, and you can barley see her face through her way too curly hair. After a while, singy, happy, laughy lollipop pink wearing girls get on my nerves.

Remember Readers: Not all of you are going to feel that way toward these celebrities and I acknowledge that. Don't be angry with me, I do not do this to provoke you or make you want to feel that way about certain people/celebrities. This message was clearly all of my feelings, I just wanted to verify that. Thanks, Skipper

No comments:

Post a Comment